quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2014

This Time

 
I miss you, I miss you!                            
I  Always listen my heart
But this time (now)  I've decided to listen the wisdom
Maybe it would be better for us
I miss you, I miss you
I always got through on the last moments
So I'll survive now, too
I miss you, I miss you
So call me and say goodbye!
Every time I remember you and the good moments we spent together
But this time (now) I've decided to be alone
I expect to find somebody like you on my way
But I expect to find you on your way.
I want to find you living your life, with a family, kids and dogs.
I really miss you now
So, darling, call me and say goodbye for this time!                                                  
   Camila Teixeira 23/09/2012

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário